Collisions happen. It’s that simple. And you can be sure that The Body Shops of Cincinnati will be there to help get your vehicle repaired. But first, here is what you need to do to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
1. Check to make sure that everyone is ok, if not call for an ambulance.
2. If the accident is minor, pull your vehicle to a safe place away from any traffic.
3. Turn on your vehicle’s hazard lights to warn other drivers.
4. Call the police even if the accident is minor.
5. Gather your driver’s license, registration and insurance information to present to the police.
6. Obtain the name, address, phone number, driver’s license, registration and insurance information of the other vehicles involved in the accident.
7. Call your insurance agent even if the accident is not your fault.
8. If the vehicle is not drivable have it towed to us, so that we can evaluate the damages and negotiate everything for you with the insurance company.
9. If the vehicle is drivable contact us to set up a time to bring your vehicle in and handle the insurance process for you.
Things to Know Before Having Your Car Repaired:
1. Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance company may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask the insurance company inspect the car here.
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR, or ASE, for example) technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
Upon arrival, your damaged vehicle will be thoroughly inspected and a primary damage analysis will be finalized and extended to your insurance company. Any “negotiation” of the primary damage analysis will take place directly between The Body Shops of Cincinnati and the insuring party.
Provide the best possible customer service and a high quality repair. We strive to get your vehicle in and out as fast and hassle free as possible.
We repair ALL Makes and Models! Call us toll free at 877-220-4910 or use our online contact form here.
To achieve our goal at Fairfield Volkswagen Collision Center we employ highly trained staff and collision repair technicians. Our center is I-Car Gold Class Certified and 2 of our ASE certified personnel have achieved I-Car Platinum Certification. Every step of the repair process is quality checked and inspected from the beginning of the repair to the finish for the highest quality repairs in the area.
Our employees are not the only part of our commitment to quality repairs. Many insurance companies today specify that repair shops use lower cost lower quality parts to repair your vehicle. Here at Fairfield Volkswagen we use genuine Volkswagen parts to repair Volkswagen vehicles. All other makes we work with the manufacturers authorized dealerships to provide genuine OEM parts whenever possible to assure that your vehicle is repaired to look and operate to factory specifications.
We are the only Honda and Acura certified collision repair facility in the Tri-State area.
Our state of the art facility and equipment includes:
We know that a collision repair can be stressful with dealing with insurance companies and the inconvenience during the repair and we work hard to make the process as easy as possible for you. We work with all insurance companies. We provide free local towing through Fox Towing to bring your vehicle here. We always offer free no obligation estimates. Also we offer free local shuttle service or low cost rental vehicles, and we will match ALL competitors’ estimates.
For your peace of mind we offer a lifetime warranty on paint through BASF for as long as you own your vehicle.
Our hours to serve you are from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Friday. Closed Saturday and Sunday. Night Owl and Early Bird drop off is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
REMEMBER: The insurance company cannot force you to have your vehicle repaired where they want to. You decide where your vehicle is repaired.