Repair Shops Are NOT the Same
If you’ve been in an accident, how will you know if your vehicle has been completely and safely repaired?
- Your vehicle may “look” the same when it’s repaired after an accident, bit may not be as safe to drive. So how do you know?
- Our GOLD CLASS shops know.
Bring your Vehicle to the Experts
You can be confident our GOLD CLASS technicians have been trained on:
- How and where to look for hidden damage that you may not see
- What can be safely repaired and what needs to be replaced
- How to inspect and repair air bags and seat belts.
- Current vehicle technologies and repair techniques
Dont’ Guess if it’s Done Right.
Choose our GOLD CLASS trained professionals for your repair, and recommend us to your friends and family too.
- Trained Professionals
- Clean Shops
- Convenient Locations
About Our GOLD CLASS Shop
GOLD CLASS is the industry standard for training that contributes to complete and safe repairs. Our shop is among only 10 percent of collision repair shops to meet this rigorous standard. As a GOLD CLASS shop, we are required to train each of our repair technicians every year, and to have in-house experts in each repair specialty needed for a complete and safe repair. We commit to GOLD CLASS training, because we are committed to your safety.
For a Free Estimate, simply fill out the form below!
Choose your Collision Center or Body Shop and we will contact you shortly.