The Body Shop of Kings Automall
The Body Shop guarantees its labor, except rust repair work, against defects in workmanship for a period of one year from the date of repair. We offer a lifetime warranty on our paint work, as we use only top quality paint and materials on all of our repairs. Parts and materials are guaranteed by their individual manufacturers for various lengths of time and/or mileage. The Body Shop will assign any warranty it receives on parts and materials to you. If you have any questions, problems, or repair concerns, please contact us immediately. We are dedicated to your satisfaction.
24 HOUR TOWING
Our 24 Hour Towing Number is 513-489-1971.
If your car is towed in during non-business hours, please contact us the next business day to ensure our prompt attention to your vehicle.
THE BEST EQUIPMENT AND THE BEST TECHNICIANS:
- Four state-of-the-art paint booths allow us to give your vehicle a first-class finish.
- Five frame racks, 2 Large CHIEF Racks for full-frame and light-duty trucks, and SUV’s and 2 small CHIEF Racks for Unibody and mid to small size vehicles and a CAR-O-LINER dedicated bench system, allow us to properly straighten unibody or frame type cars and light trucks.
- CHIEF Genesis Velocity Laser Measuring System to measure frame before and after the pull to assure accuracy of straightening. Computer printouts before and after straightening are available.
- A HUNTER D-111 computerized 4-WHEEL ALIGNMENT system. This suspension alignment system is a leader in the industry.
- Welding and body repair equipment utilizing the latest in technology in the automotive body repairers’ art.
- I-Car and ASE certified technicians.
- Experienced estimators.
- Our technicians work in a very timely manner.
- Quality workmanship is evident in every job.
- State-of-the-Art Paint Booths
We endeavor to write the most accurate and complete estimates possible. On occasion, hidden damage is revealed after repairs have commenced. If this occurs, we will work with you and your insurance company to revise the estimate and make sure all damage is repaired.
Repairs cannot begin until you have authorized us to do so by signing the repair order. If an insurance company is involved, it may also be necessary to obtain approval from the insurance company’s representative prior to beginning repairs. After the necessary authorizations are received, parts, material, and labor will be coordinated to complete your vehicle as soon as possible.
PAYMENT FOR REPAIRS
Full payment is required before your vehicle can be released. Therefore, if your insurance company has given you a draft and it requires more than one signature (such as a bank), be sure it is properly signed before you arrive to accept delivery of your vehicle. As a convenience to you, we also accept credit cards: visa, mastercard, american express, discover and debit cards.
The Body Shop at Kings Automall
4504 Kings Water Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45249
Manager: Eddie Taylor – email@example.com